Diamond Tiara


Bonjour'!

We dont mind having haters . As long as we have our girls , we are strong - One Direction



Tagboard


Blog Archive


Contact Me

: Puteri Farah Natasha
: Puteri Farah Natasha
:✦ PFN ✦

Credits

© 2013 - Full Template by Anugerah Salsa and the basecode from Arrien Amani . Edited by Naulia . Cute icon by Pixel
Story Session
2 Dis 2014 | 0 Diamond[s]
Assalamualaikum . *tiup habuk *bersihkan sesawang labah-labah
Em . Actually , I have no story to share about . Tapi petang tadi 
Farah terjumpa satu cerita ... To be honest , it's a love story .
For those yang rasa tak berminat nak tahu , better tak payah baca post Farah ni kot .

Farah jumpa dekat Google . Cerita ni dibuat oleh seorang perempuan . Nama dia takbagi 
tahu pulak . For sure , it's an English Love Story . Dia ada share banyak cerita but for Farah 
Ini yang agak sweet , sedih hm camtu lah .

STORY BEGIN

This story is about a girl who felt IGNORED

I have a boyfriend who grew up with me . His name is Jin . I always thought of him as a friend
until last year I found out that that I fell in love with him . Before the trip was over , I took a step
and confessed my love for him .And soon , we became a pair of lovers  but we love each other in 
different ways . I always concentrated on him  , but by his side there was so many girls . To me ,
he was the only one  but to him maybe I was just another girl .

"Jin , do you want to watch a movie ?" . I asked .
"I can't" . 
"Why ? Are you going to study at home ?" . I felt dissapointed .
"No . I am going to meet my friend ."

That is Jin . 
He met girls in front of me , like it was nothing .
To him , I was just a girlfriend . The word 'love' only come out of my mouth .
Since I knew him , he never say 'I love you' to me .
To us , there weren't any anniversaries at all .
He didn't say anything from the first day  and it continued till 100 days ... 200 days ...
Everyday , before we say goodbye , he would just  hand me a doll . Everyday , without fail .
I dont know why ?

"Um .. Jin , I ..."
"What ? Dont drag , just say ."
"I love you"
".....you....ummm..., just take this doll and go home"

That was how he ignored my three words . And handed me the doll .
Then , he dissapeared  , like he was running away .The dolls I received everyday filled my 
room , one by one . Then one day came , my birthday .
When I got up in the morning , I pictured a party with him and stranded myself in my room 
waiting for his call . But there was nothing . He still didn't call . It was already tiring to look at the 
phone anymore .2 am , he called me and told me to come out .
I felt joy and ran out happily .

"Jin..."
"Here , take this ..." . The doll again .
"What's this"
"I didnt give it to you yesterday so I am giving it to you now. Im going now . bye ."
"Wait! Dont you know what today is?"
"Today ? Huh "

I felt so sad . I thought he would remember my birthday . He turned around and walked away
like nothing happen . Then , I shouted ...

"Wait !"
"You have something to say ?"

"Tell me that you love me ."
"I dont want to say that I love someone so easily . If you are desperate to hear it , then find 
someone else . 

That was he said . He didnt want to say easily ? How could he ? Maybe he is not the right
guy for me . After that day , I stranded myself at home  crying and crying . He didnt call me 
although Im waiting . He just continued handing me a little doll everyday .
After a month , I got myself together .But what made the pain resurface was that ...
I saw him on street ... with another girl ..
He had a smile on his face , one that he never showed me ... as he touched the doll
I ran straight back home and looked at the  dolls in my room and tears fell ...

In a fit of anger , I threw the dolls around .
Then suddenly , the phone rang . It was him . He told me to come out to the bus stop 
outside my house . I tried to calm myself and walked there .Then , he came into my sight ,
holding a big doll .

"Jo , I thought you were pissed , you really came?"
I could not help hating him , acting like nothing and joking around .
Soon , he held out the doll as usual .

"I dont need it."
"What ? Why ?"
Then , I grabbed the doll and threw it on the road .

"I dont need this doll . I dont need it ! I dont want to see a person like you again !
I spit out all the words but unlike other days  , his eyes were very shaky 
"Im sorry ." He apologized in a tiny voice . He then walked over to the road to pick up 
the doll .
"You stupid ! Why are you picking up the doll ? Just throw it away ."

He ignored me and just went to pick the doll .
Then ...........
~Honk ~Honk
A big truck was heading towards him .
"Jin , move ! Move away !" I shouted .
But he didnt hear me , he squatted down and picked up the doll .
"Boom!" That sound so terrifying . Thats how he went from me .

After that day , I had to go through everyday with guiltiness and sadness of losing him .
and after 2 months  like a crazy person... I took out the dolls . 
I counted all the dolls . And it all ended with 485 dolls .
I then started to cry again , with a doll in my arms . I hugged it tightly . Then , suddenly ....

"I love you ! I love you !"
I dropped the dolls , shocked .
"I ...lo...ve... you ?"
I picked up the dolls and pressed it stomach.
"I love you ! I love you !"
It cant be !
I pressed all the dolls .
The three words come out non stop .
Why didnt I realize it ?
That his heart always  by my side , protecting me .
Why didnt I realize that he love me this much .
I took the last doll , the one that fell on the road .

The voice come out , the one that I was missing so much .

"Jo , do you know what today is ? We've been loving each other for 486 days . Do you know 
what 486 is ? I couldnt say I love you since I was too shy . If you forgive me , take this doll .
I will say that I love you everyday till I die . Joe , I love you ."

The tears come flowing out of me . Why ?
Why do I only know about this now ?
He cant be by my side .But  he loved me until his last minute .
For that reason ,  to me it became courage to live a beautiful life .

THE END